Friday, July 9, 2010

I need You

That was it, 2 weeks of feeling good with myself and my life. Two weeks was the time my mind was overwhelmed by the sudden change of coming back home and keeping busy with friends. Now i feel as shit and alone as before. Life seems unbearable, because there's no person that would share a hug,a walk in the park while holding hands, a person to just be with and to have a mutual love with. Why is this so hard to accomplish? I think of love as oxygen,something you need to survive, and now i'm slowly suffocating.Or in other words just barely having enough will to live thru such dreadful days like this.

Sorry for the downer post. With this i don't want pity or ways to stay positive or clichés that life will get better. I know it won't and life would never turn around and show me it's lovely side. Being alone for your whole life sounds like heaps of fun. I just need to vent i guess.

ps. I have a most probably bad feeling about something, but i would see how that works out and might mention it or make a post of it later on in the summer.  

7 comments:

  1. I think you should try to sideline those feelings of lonesomeness as much as possible. When you are in Denmark, far away from your family and old friends, you should try to socialize more with those who surround you (at uni, at your flat, in case you share it with someone etc.).

    It would be interesting to know what you had in mind with the "bad feeling".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was asked , so i'll explain that i'm not in Denmark yet.

    @ Lunario - I guess i should open up a bit more in Denmark , but if i sideline those feelings as much as you say i think one day they'll just blow up into something big. Also i guess i should talk also with the shop guy (if you remember him from several posts back) :P.

    The "bad feeling , actually could end up quite good or quite bad , but i just think that it would be bad in the end.

    Thanks for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniel I think I'll just be a bit silly and say you are suffering from altitude sickness - but you get used to sparse amount of oxygen.
    I gather you have a bit on your mind so I hope it at least sorts itself enough to put a smile back on your face. Listened to a song about an hour or so ago that had a line that might help a little "the sun always shines after it rains", just hope you see the sun soon.
    Take care Stef
    ps sorry I'm late - feel like I've missed the bus.
    Thanks for your kind words yeserday - you could say I am a bit obbessed with horses - they are my love, my life and my career - prob sounds a tad strong but I loved horses as a kid gowing up and was told I'd prob grow out of it - I'm still waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know all about downer posts. In fact I'm the expert. I can't help myself from dropping a cliché-ish comment though; Love and companionship may turn up wherever you least expect it. Just stay open in life!

    Stay in there and enjoy your summer!

    Love
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Stef - Altitude sickness :P I want Tons and tons of oxygen(if i need to carry on with the metaphor)

    @ Daniel - I hope that love and companionship would pop up soon enough because , it's getting a bit frustrating in this waiting room :p

    Thanks for the kind words guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The thing is, none of us is "entitled" to love and companionship. To feel deprived when they aren't there is a recipe for unhappiness. They are good things to have, and we should feel fortunate when we have them. But you will be much happier if you try to think of the things you do have, rather than what you don't. In other words try to see the glass as half full, rather than seeing it as empty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your comment is so true. But when love is everywhere around us one gets greedy and wants some for himself. Good or bad i'm hard-wired to want and need something more than a relationship-less present. Life is awesome *rolls eyes*

    ReplyDelete